Friday, February 5, 2010

Hat Day!

Today my son's school is having hat day to celebrate for all of the money they earned to send to Haiti.  The kids raised $3,000 to help out the earthquake survivors. I remember loving hat day when I was in school and thinking it was so cool to be able to wear a hat.  I also enjoyed all of the dress up days, it made going to school a little more exciting.

Here is a couple of pictures of him and his chosen hat for the day.  Picking out the hat was easy, it was just trying to figure out which way to wear the hat that was the hard part!



Have a Good Day!

1 comment:

the Coffee Devotee said...

What a darling little boy! He looks familiar... I Ryan so so so much!!!! Its nice to see pictures of the kids! Thanks for your blog! I'm so proud of him for all the good he is doing to help the world be a better place to live in! kisses, Ryan! Gr. M.