Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm in Love!

Yes, I am in love with my Birthday and Christmas presents that I just got!  Yesterday our new appliances were delivered.  I bought them on black friday from Best Buy, they had a really good sale that I couldn't pass up!  I purchased a new High Efficiency front load Washer and Dryer and also a new refridgerator all by Samsung.  Did I mention I love them?

We have always wanted our washer and dryer to be on the floor with our bedrooms.  When we were looking for our house that was something on our wish list that didn't get meet.  Well now it has!  My wonderful husband installed new water lines and electrical lines to run into our master bedroom closet.  So our nice new washer and dryer is now located on the second floor!  No more running up and down the stairs with the laundry basket!  I love it!

Here is a picture of the washer and dryer, it is two pictures combined to show what it looks like in the closet, so no the washer doesn't look bent!

1 comment:

Swanson Family said...

Very cool. Tell Jason I need to hire him out to run some water lines and electrical in my house. ours is all the way in the basement, and although I could walking down and up with the laundry a 'workout', I'd like to go to the gym instead! :)

I am serious on Jason, let me know.

I am curious, how does it work with no sink the closet to empty?