Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kidding Around

Today my daughter wanted to play outside in the snow.  It's been so nice outside I couldn't resist, and my other option was running 3.5 miles on the treadmill, of course I decided to play outside!  She got a bundled up and headed out to play.  I grabbed my shovel and a bucket and headed out for a not so lovely Easter Egg hunt compliments of our dog.  Here are some shots of the fun she had.

Crazy Girl!

What's wrong with this thing?

Ok, I guess I will just give up and make a Snow Angel instead.

She wasn't having any fun!

Another Snow Angel.  Makes a person want to do one also!

The pure joy of a snowball!



No more pictures Mom!

While she was playing and I gave up on the doggie cleanup job, I was able to enjoy the sunshine by sitting on the stairs of my deck.  It was just like summer, the sun was nice and warm.  I love to be outside watching my kids play.  Even the dog was panting!

Taking it all in

The snow looked liked crystals from the sun.  If only the picture captured it better!

Have a great day!

No comments: