Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Today we woke up to beautiful frost covered trees.  I think these days are one of my favorite things about living in Minnesota. Everywhere you look you see God's beauty, unfortunately it doesn't last long and as soon as it warms up the frost is gone.  I grabbed my camera and shot some pictures on my way to taking my daughter to gymnastics.  The pictures don't capture how very gorgeous all of the trees are, and I did have some looks as I pulled over to get the pictures.  I pulled into a private drive to get a couple shots (although I wasn't to where the signs were posted so I think I was ok) and when I left and stopped to take some more pictures I noticed a van stop in the driveway and another van stop a little ways behind me, were they looking to see what I was doing??  Anyway enjoy the pictures!










I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: