Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Holiday High is Crashing

The high of the holidays is wearing off and the over stimulation for the kids was too much.  Yesterday the kids were horrible, but of course it was because it was only Mom to entertain them rather than a house full of people.  We all had a good Christmas dispite the snow.  We ended up heading to Mankato on Wednesday instead of Christmas Eve and stayed till Sunday.  I can't remember the last time we have stayed down there for that long.  We bought Band Hero for the Wii before we left so we played that while we were down there also, and lets just say we were not meant to be in a band!  Ryan got his football uniform that he has been wanting since October along with a bouncy ball maker.  He has been having a lot of fun with them both.  Mackenzie got some new accesories for her babies, a toy phone and a cash register.


My wonderful son is already asking when he can go to the store to buy more stuff.  Really kid???  I guess I am raising a very spoilled child.  Here's hoping we can maybe change that in 2010!  That would also mean I need to change my shopping addiction habit in 2010, can I do it?  The pocketbook sure hopes so!


No comments: