Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Night Owl

My husband is a night owl.  He stays up really late, and I mean really it's not uncommon for him to go to bed around 2 or 3am, even 6 am sometimes!  He even found a hobby to support is late night habits!  He has gotten into Astrophotography, so he takes pictures of planets, galaxies, star clusters etc.  He has gotten a lot better at it and his pictures are turning out rather nice.  I'm sure I picked the wrong picture here, but this is one of his shots.


I on the other hand am not a night owl, I could go to sleep at 9 and get up early.  I find it interesting how our children are just like us.  Our son is a night owl and our daughter is a early bird.

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

1 comment:

the Coffee Devotee said...

I'm sorry, Amanda, I'm afraid he gets that from his Mother!