Thursday, November 19, 2009

Afternoon Adventure

Yesterday I went on a walk with our dog Kirby.  The kids were in school and the weather was perfect so I decided to get out and enjoy it since there are few good days left!  We walked 3.8 miles and I brought my camera along, although the good camera had a low battery so I had to bring the old one.  We headed down a path and then climbed a ditch to walk on the railroad tracks.  I don't think Kirby enjoyed walking on the tracks as much as I did, the rocks hurt his paws.  Here are some of the pictures from our adventure.  I hope you enjoy them!


This picture is of the ditch that the fireman did a controlled burn on the day before. It's right by the golf course, we found 3 burnt golf balls!



This picture is of a fallen tree near the beginning of the trail that we walked.

The view from the Railroad tracks


Under the bridge that used to be a road to our development.

I am hoping to get in a walk on Saturday morning with the neighbor ladies since it is still supposed to be nice out, I am hoping to still be able to walk with them in December!  Let's see if it happens, work with me Mother Nature!

No comments: