Friday, June 25, 2010

Valleyfair

This week we went to Valleyfair with my sister and her girls and my mom.  The day had some rain, some sun, some wind, and a ton of fun!  The kiddie roller coaster called Mild Thing was the kids favorite ride, I think they went on it about a dozen times!  My son discovered he isn't really a fan of the big roller coasters after trying out the White Rails one, saying is doesn't like the up and down and turning of it.  My daughter even got Nana to go on a ride with her, which is a pretty rare occasion and Nana wasn't too excited about it either but she handled it like a champ!

Here are a couple snapshots from the day, click on the pictures to make them bigger to see the great expressions!

The many faces of riding the Mild Thing, the adults cracked up looking at my daughter's face during the ride.

Frog Hopper, Busy Boat and Mad Mouse rides.

No comments: