Friday, February 26, 2010

Walk to Cure

(image from jdrf.org)

Tomorrow Feb. 27 my family will be participating in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk to Cure at the Mall of America.  Our neighbor has Type I or  Juvenile diabetes, so we will be walking to support him as well as all of the other people out there that have Type I diabetes.  Please watch this video about  Nathan's Cure Crew team.  If you are able please donate to this cause NOW to help find a cure for Type I diabetes, to donate go to Nathan's Cure Crew, which will take you to Nathan's Cure Crew's team page on the jdrf.org website.  The walk is tomorrow so don't delay as I don't know if you will be able to donate to his team to help reach his goal, but you could still donate to JDRF.  You can also find walks in your area to help show your support.

Have a Great Day!

No comments: